Deke's Techniques: The Challenge Submission Guidelines
Below are the Deke's Techniques: The Challenge Submission Guidelines & Rules. Please read carefully. We've also provided a Deke's Techniques Challenge Checklist that you can print and refer to as you're creating your video entry. The checklist itemizes the requirements and steps to submit an entry. You'll first need to post your video on YouTube and then submit the link. Only 101 entries per category will be accepted, so time is of the essence!
Contest Category Dates:
The Photoshop Challenge
Opens: July 17, 2012
Closes: July 31, 2012
The Illustrator Challenge
Opens: July 31, 2012
Closes: August 14, 2012
Anything Goes Challenge
Opens: August 14, 2012
Closes: August 28, 2012
Read carefully. Check twice. But most of all...Have fun creating and best of luck!
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES & RULES
The rules and submission guidelines are set forth below. For more detail download the PDF for the Conditions of Entry.
- Download the Deke's Techniques Challenge Checklist for a step by step check off list
- You must be 13 years of age or older as of December 31, 2011
- The competition is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States
- Check the deadline dates for submission. Only entries received before the deadlines for each category will be accepted.
- A contestant may enter only one (1) entry per category.
- Each entry should be no longer than 10 minutes in length and include at least three (3) Deke's Techniques.
- You will need to use video capture software to create your entry and upload it to YouTube. If you need video capture software, download a 30-day free trial of Camtasia from TechSmith.
- Your entry is not accepted until you receive an email confirmation from dekeOnline.
- Your entry must be an original work. You must also have unrestricted to right to use all images and content in your entry.
- Your entry shall be free of offensive content, libelous or slanderous content, advertising or commercial elements, images that invade the privacy of others. Read section five (5) in the Conditions of Entry for a detailed outline. dekeOnline reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process or for violating the Submission Guidelines & Rules and Conditions of Entry.