Contest Deadline Fast Approaches
I know you all are feeling mellow and groovy after that Droplet Song. I don't blame you one bit . . . listening to the poncho-sporting pied piper of Photoshop for a mere five minutes and change is equivalent to a three-hour massage followed by a soak in a hot tub with a three-olive martini.
But don't let this lead you to miss out on fabulous prizes. The contest deadline for the Martini Hour mashup is tomorrow at cocktail hour (which I argued is early evening but Deke is declaring to be midnight because he's apparently taking this "nice Deke" thing seriously for at least for another day or two). To entice you last-minute lazy larrys, let me tell you a little something about the fabulous Grand Prize:
- A One-on-One book of your choice (!)
- A free full-month subscription to lynda.com (!)
- My fabulous mardi-gras style necklace from a martini-themed event at PMA
- A dekePod t-shirt (collector's item!)
- Love and admiration
- And possibly some other stuff depending on whether you live in a place I can ship foodstuffs to
So seriously people, as Deke would say, "DO IT."